When the words ‘Razer’ and ‘gaming peripheral’ are mentioned in the same sentence in a public forum, you can always be guaranteed it will be followed up an ill-informed barrage of ‘style over substance’ replies.
Whilst this had an element of truth in the past, Razer is a company whose products have seen a substantial change for the better; these days you can have both style and substance.
Thankfully the Razer Gigantus very much follows this mantra – one could even argue that that the product favours function over form but more on that later.
The specifications for the product are as follows:
- Ultra large size for low DPI gameplay
- Textured cloth finish for perfect balance between speed and control gameplay
- Dense foam with rubberised base for optimal comfort
- Anti-fray stitching
- Approx. size: 455 mm (L) x 455 mm (W) x 5 mm (H)
- Approximate weight: 617 g / 1.4 lbs
Further information can be found on Razer’s product page here: http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gaming-mouse-mats/razer-gigantus
To suit different tastes and preferences, the mat is available in 3 different designs:
The exact product we are reviewing today is Razer Gigantus ‘Special Black Edition’ (which is a Razer store exclusive product).
This particular edition is very conservative in styling but how will it perform? Let’s find out…
Latest posts by TerminatorUK (see all)
- Razer Basilisk Review | Ragequitters.co.uk - 10th July 2018
- E-Win Champion Series CPH Gaming Chair Review | Ragequitters.co.uk - 8th July 2018
- Razer Lancehead Review | Ragequitters.co.uk - 30th November 2017