Wow, something exclusive for the PC players from Ubisoft! I loved the Rainbow Six Vegas games and Siege looks spiffing. So much candy, so much stuff to shoot and blow up.
Here’s what you need to know right now:
- You can sign up now to participate through rainbow6.ubi.com. You will need a Uplay account.
- This testing period will be PC-only and limited to North America and Europe. Check the FAQ for a full list of eligible countries.
- This testing period will be multiplayer-only.
The FAQ will answer more of your questions about the Closed Alpha. Start time of the testing period will be announced as we get closer to the date. Thank you for your support, we are looking forward to working with you on this next stage of the game.
There’s also PC system specs:
Minimum Rainbow Six Siege Closed Alpha PC Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, x64
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core
- CPU Speed: 3.3 GHz (Recommended), 2.6 GHz (Minimum)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280 X
- VRAM: 2 GB
Note: These specs are the ones required for Alpha testing and are not the final PC specs. We are still working on optimizing the game and the launch specs will be lower than the Alpha specs.
Get signing up!
Latest posts by gregs2k2 (see all)
- RageQuitters Reviews – Razer Blackwidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 15th March 2021
- Doom Eternal PC Video Review - 3rd April 2020
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU Review – Real Rig Upgrade - 1st August 2019