We break out of Harran’s Quarantine Zone to scout the surrounding countryside in search of Antizan and other glorious booty. From the roar of the buggy’s engine to the snap, crackle and plop of squishy zombie bones and brains, we’re having a blast. Techland really went all out on this expansion. Add an intriguing storyline and tons of quirky characters and quests, you’re in for a treat. Prepare to sink countless hours into this one.
Dying Light: The Following is a massive expansion to Dying Light and the untold chapter of Kyle Crane’s story. Take to a vast new area that will transform your Dying Light experience through new game mechanics, environments and challenges on top of the established core of what made Dying Light a break away success for millions of players around the globe.
- Vast Open World
- Night Changes the Rules
- Parkour-Style Movement
- 4-Player Co-op
- Asymmetric Multiplayer
- New Enemy Attacks & Behaviors
- New Parkour Moves
- #DrinkForDLC Content
- Greater Firearm Variety, new NPC Models
- Improved Human Enemy and Volatile AI
- HUD and Video Filter Customisations
- Console Performance Upgrades
- Gameplay Quality Improvements
- Overall Game Look and Feel Improvements
- Enhanced Facial Expressions
- Audio Upgrades
You can purchase Dying Light from all good stockists and check out the store page on Steam.
Latest posts by gregs2k2 (see all)
- RageQuitters Reviews – Razer Blackwidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 15th March 2021
- Doom Eternal PC Video Review - 3rd April 2020
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU Review – Real Rig Upgrade - 1st August 2019