Spring is upon us and Tripwire has just released yet another major content update for Killing Floor 2, dubbed the Descent Content Pack. Out now for PC, PS4 and PS4 Pro. Here’s what’s new in this visceral co-op specimen slaughter-fest:
- 2 Weapons
- Spitfire Revolver(s)
- Stoner 63A Light Machine Gun
- 2 Maps
- The Descent (Holdout style map)
- Variation of the Survival Game Mode
- This style of Survival map stitches many rooms together differently each time you play
There are also a slew of bugfixes and various changes; the full changelog can be found here.
You can also check out the Killing Floor 2 website here for further information on this update.
In celebration of today’s release of the Descent Content Pack, the digital version of Killing Foor 2 will be on sale for 33% off on the North American PlayStation Store Network starting now through March 28th. Killing Foor 2 will also begin its first ever Free Trial Week on PSN through the same dates indicated above. Today’s new Descent Content Pack is included in the Free Week Trial Version!
Killing Foor 2 will also be featured on Steam with a Free Weekend and 50% off sale starting Thursday, March 23 at 10AM PST/1PM EST through Monday, March 27 at 10AM PST/1PM EST.
And if that’s not enough, Tripwire is also running a 25% off sale over at the Official Tripwire Merch Store! Simply visit the store here and use the promo code ZED when checking out to get your discount. The sales lasts until April 30th, 2017.
See you all on the Killing Floor. Here are some screenshots to get you all excited. 🙂2
Latest posts by gregs2k2 (see all)
- Earning a Living Streaming Video Games - 7th February 2018
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Video Review (PC) – RageQuitters UK - 23rd November 2017
- Killing Floor: Incursion|RageQuitters Preview! - 13th August 2017