It’s finally here. Tripwire has unleashed unto the world their baby. Killing Floor 2. Bullets, Blood and Blades. Bring it on. 🙂
Tripwire Interactive today announced that its highly anticipated co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, KILLING FLOOR 2, is available now for PC via Steam Early Access for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU). KILLING FLOOR 2 is the sequel to the highly successful 2009 PC title, KILLING FLOOR, which has sold over 3 million units since its release. With an abundant amount of weapons to choose from, such as the Double-barrel Boomstick and the ruthless Pulverizer, players can team up with friends in up to 6-player co-op to better their chances of survival or play solo if they dare.
“With the Early Access release of Killing Floor 2, we’re starting with a really fun core game,” said John Gibson, President of Tripwire Interactive. “We’re looking forward to dialing in that fun with community feedback during Early Access, and of course expanding that experience with awesome free content!”
At the Steam Early Access launch, players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content, including:
- 3 non-linear levels – the dark streets of Burning Paris, the ice covered
- Outpost and a re-imagined version of the original Biotics Lab
- 4 perks – Berserker, Support, Commando and Medic classes
- 27 weapons – ranging from shotguns to assault rifles to crazy makeshift hybrid weapons!
- 11 deadly and terrifying Zeds – all determined to destroy you
- 7 playable characters – including fan favorites Mr. Foster and Constable Rob Briar as well as a new female character – Ana Larive
- 1 new boss character – Enter Hans Volter and his arsenal of devastating weapons and attacks
- Mod SDK supporting custom level creation
Tripwire is known for listening to and engaging with their fans and it will be no different with KILLING FLOOR 2. The purpose of the Steam Early Access period is to gather feedback from players, both experienced and new, in order to continue to hone and refine the gameplay balance to provide the best possible experience for the full official launch. Tripwire will iterate based on community feedback with goals that include adding new maps, monsters, perks, weapons, game types and more as leading up to the Full Release.
Players who purchase Killing Floor 2 during Early Access will be entitled to a breadth of free content that they will be able to carry over into Full Release, as well as more free content at Full Release and beyond – further fulfilling the legacy of offering robust content that Tripwire maintains with its community. Head for the Steam Store Page for more information!0
Latest posts by gregs2k2 (see all)
- Earning a Living Streaming Video Games - 7th February 2018
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Video Review (PC) – RageQuitters UK - 23rd November 2017
- Killing Floor: Incursion|RageQuitters Preview! - 13th August 2017