For those of you who didn’t participate in the opt-in beta last week, here’s the live update. A stonking roster of weapons, maps, perks, bugfixes, feature requests and a whole lot more.
Available now with the release of the Incinerate ‘N Detonate Free Content Pack, players will be able to further explore the horrific world of KILLING FLOOR 2 with brand new features including the following. A full list of content additions / fixes and tuning can be found on the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Game Group on Steam
· 2 New Perks – Firebug and Demolitions, each with new weapons and grenades
· 2 New Maps – Evacuation Point and Catacombs
· New Weapons – More arsenal to destroy Zeds with such as the Dual 9mm Pistols
· Crossover Promotions:
o For players who own Chivalry – Playable Knight character with the Zweihander sword
o For players who own Red Orchestra 2 – Anton Strasser playable character
· NVIDIA PhysX Flex Technology – Featured for the first time ever in a game, KILLING FLOOR 2 incorporates this ground-breaking new technology (for NVIDIA GeForce 770’s and above cards)
· Berserker Skill Tree – Complete overhaul revamps the Berserker skill tree to a whole new level
· After Action Report – New system adding Team Awards, Personal Stats and Map Voting
o Map Voting allows players to vote on the next map, winning map travels to server after
o Kick Voting allows players to vote kick a player from the map
· New Achievements
· Zed Hit Zones – Allows Areas on the Zeds to have different hit effects and vulnerabilities based on different zones
· New Steam Workshop functionality
· General Fixes and Improvements:
o Audio Fixes – Huge overhaul to improve audio system
o Old map and skill tree refinements such as the Commando skill tree
· And Much More!
Head over to the Steam Store to pick up this brutal game of depravity, guts, gore, sexual innuendo-laced character chatter and general nastiness.