Conclusion and Rating
Before concluding and scoring the review, I would like to take the opportunity to again extend a massive thank you to E-Win for subsidising the cost of the review sample of this excellent gaming chair so that we could provide you with this article. You can check out E-win’s extensive catalogue of amazing looking gaming chairs on their website, here.
E-Win have ticked all the boxes any gamer would be primarily looking for with the E-Win Champion Series CPH gaming chair – amazing looks, premium material and a build quality that would make a tank blush.
After the initial honeymoon period subsides, however, you do start to analyse your decision in a bit more depth. Taking cost, initial comfort and limited areas of adjustment into consideration, this slightly tarnishes what could have been a home run for E-Win.
The summary of our findings are as below:
- Incredible looks – the all black design of E-Win Champion Series CPH gaming chair and use of premium materials / design is fantastic. Full marks in this area – this is a chair you would proudly wheel into a LAN party any day of the week
- Build quality – off the scale. I cannot praise this enough; the combination of steel frame, memory foam, suspended seat tray, base and casters are absolutely insane. The term ‘built like a tank’ gets thrown around far too often but in this case, it is entirely justified
- Armrests – good level of adjustment (height, rotation and forward/backwards sliding) and comfortable to rest forearms and elbows on. Plenty of space to get my chunky tree-trunk thighs under to sit cross legged = win
- Recline – this gaming chair reclines in a nearly horizontal position. Use your imagination to put this to good use 😉
- Silence – smooth rotation, movement on casters and no squeaking when sitting down or standing up. All indications of great build quality
- 5-Year Warranty
- With an RRP €309 on E-Win’s European site, this is a very expensive chair. You can, however, use code RQ on https://www.ewinracing.eu for a 10% discount
- Comfort – this is not the most comfortable chair I’ve ever used initially. The memory foam takes time to ‘train’ before it becomes comfortable. Even once adjusted, I fear, for this price a high-end office chair would have the edge but this likely applies to most gaming chairs
- Weight – while the build quality is fantastic, the weight is not. If you are intending to take this thing to LANs regularly, you will be in for a tough time lifting in / out of the car
- Limited ergonomic adjustment – whilst better than most gaming chairs, the bucket seat combined with lack of seat tray lateral / tilt adjustment means the design favours style over comfort to a degree
Latest posts by TerminatorUK (see all)
- Tyranids Hive Fleet Dragur Ripper Swarms (Black and White Tyranids) | Ragequitters.co.uk - 19th April 2021
- Tyranids Hive Fleet Dragur Screamer Killer Carnifex (Black and White Tyranids) | Ragequitters.co.uk - 19th April 2021
- Tyranids Hive Fleet Dragur Carnifex (Black and White Tyranids) | Ragequitters.co.uk - 19th April 2021