Wow, the fun we had with that claymation fighting game back in the day. From Blue Suede Goo with his crazy hair to Bad Mr Frosty with is melting antics. I remember it like it was yesterday. I can never work out how my brother in law used to pull off the super moves with such ease. It just shows, button bashing does work. Consider me psyched for this one.
Interplay and Drip Drop Games are hard at work on remastering Interplay’s classic fighting game series, ClayFighter! The game will be packed with the best of all previous ClayFighter titles, including:
- Characters such as Bad Mr. Frosty, Blue Suede Goo, Earthworm Jim, Hoppy, Boogerman, Tiny – and more with over 20 characters total!
- Over 20 familiar environments from the series to duke it out in!
- Brand new gameplay introducing new mechanics to the series such as double jumping, air dashing, counters, and reversals!
- Unique supers and ‘Claytality’ moves for each character!
The game will feature remastered audio and high resolution visuals providing the ultimate clay based gaming experience!
This remastered Clayfighter is slated for release on personal computers in 2016.
Strange how they’re only releasing on “personal computers” though, hmmm.
Latest posts by gregs2k2 (see all)
- RageQuitters Reviews – Razer Blackwidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 15th March 2021
- Doom Eternal PC Video Review - 3rd April 2020
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU Review – Real Rig Upgrade - 1st August 2019